Sunday, September 14, 2008

What are you afraid of?

On the way home from camping today, we came across an accident in the canyon. There were police cars, firetrucks, and ambulances. As we continued down the canyon, Caleb asked if there were going to be any other accidents. We said we hope not. After a few moments, Caleb asked if we would see any houses on fire. Again, we said we hope not. Caleb kept on asking us if we would see something. Tammy eventually told him that we don't want to see things like that because it means that people got hurt. Caleb said, "I'm not afraid of things like that. I will only get afraid if I see a skeleton come to life." LOL.

3 comments:

Katscratchme said...

It's too bad he will be to old to be freaked out when the resurrection comes. Can you imagine a kid thinking that all those people are zombies? LOL.

Anonymous said...

Skeletons...eeeeeeeyyyaaa...

Trillium said...

This reminded me of a poem:

Tomorrow
I saw tomorrow passing by
on little children's feet
Within their forms and faces
read her prophecy complete.

I saw tomorrow look at me
from little children's eyes
And thought
how carefully we'd teach
If we were truly wise.