Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Doo doo-doo doo-doo
In addition to the Smoothie side-ways step, I have another one that I do at random times. It is one of the funnest games that I play with Caleb and Jacob. What I do is I walk side-ways, and shift looking at them or the cealing/wall out of the corner of my eye, all the while saying "Doo doo-doo doo-doo." I keep repeating this as I wander around the room, until I get super close to them, but I don't look straight at them. All the while, both Caleb and Jacob are giggling and trying to hide away from me. Once I get as close to them as possible (usually face-to-face), that's when the "monster" comes out and says "Raaarrr!" and starts tickling them. Caleb and Jacob just love this game. Sometimes they try to copy me and get me or each other. This is one of the "funner" games where no one cries or gets hurt. See, I'm not totally a teaser torturer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That was GREAT! I need to play with my kids like that more! HEHE!
wldzmaqbn: sheesh, these are getting longer.
Don't ever get "too old" or "too tired" to play.
You're awesome.
aren't kids great!?!
I like to sing and dance with my kids.
rbgkini: short for reba in a tankini
Is that an Ernie from Seasame Street Doo doo-doo, or a Jaws like one? (I guess both would work.) I can see how little one's would love that kind of game.
Post a Comment