Thursday, September 4, 2008

Snot

A few blogs back, on one of my blogs, or one of your blogs that I commented on, I talked about what Caleb said awhile ago about snot. It could have been up to a year ago, I don't know for sure. At the time, he had a cold, and the snot was running down his nose, and getting close to his mouth. What he did was stick out his tongue and licked it off his lips, and ate it! I said, "What are you eating?" and Caleb said, "Runny nose treats!" I said, "Oh really? Runny nose treats?" and he said, "Yeah, I like runny nose treats." I laughed out loud. Every now and then I will ask him about the "runny nose treats" but most of the time he won't say it because I think he got embarrassed. But, every once in awhile, he will say once again that he likes the runny nose treats.

So, the next time you see someone picking their nose and eating their buggers, just remember that they are really nose treats. Some are runny, and some are rock hard.

3 comments:

Zaphod said...

I think all our kids called them "hand-boogers", especially if we were anywhere near McDonalds. (Hey, I am not going to be able to eat for a week after reading this blog).

Anonymous said...

I almost threw up! Boogers are GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

Katscratchme said...

I had a stomach gag.. you know when your stomach contracts because you're so grossed out...