Saturday, August 7, 2010

Anniversary


Yesterday was our 11th year anniversary. I brought home a bouquet of a dozen pink roses with babies breath. I think this was the first time ever I picked out pink ones. But they looked and smelled really nice.






We went to dinner at Chilis, and spent $8.00 on our dinner. We decided a little while ago that every time we go out to dinner, we end up eating too much, so this time we shared our dinner with pure clean water. At first we were disappointed with the choice selection on the menu. Our favorites were gone! Why do they do that? When we inquired with the waiter, he said that even though it is not on the menu, they can still make it. So, we had the fajita pita. Mmmmhhhh...



After dinner, we felt just right. We then went to the movies to watch Inception. I really enjoyed the movie. Many layers. I won't say too much about it in case you haven't seen it.

Also, I made a deal with my wife. I told her that I really, really, really wanted to get the Garmin Forerunner 310XT, and that I would trade it for my future birthday, Christmas, and Valentines Day presents. She said yes. So, she is off the hook for the next 3 events. And, I can really use it in my running training. I will be leaving in a few minutes to pick one up!

4 comments:

Rebecca's Oasis said...

happy anniversary

Anonymous said...

Awww, how sweet! Happy anniversary!

And that's a good idea about sharing menu items. Americans are notorious for eating too much food.

Katscratchme said...

Yeah, I really like that you guys shared dinner! I always feel so stuffed after eating out!

Trillium said...

Beautiful roses! What a guy!