When I saw "chip" I thought of chips, which makes me want more chips, and I was wondering what that "chip" had to do with soda. But congrats on your "sobriety"! :D
That's awesome! I try to stop with the sodas and I do pretty good for a week or too and then, like Dara, i stress consume voltage mountain dew :)Keep it up! :)
Man! You've got will power! I saw you decline those sodas at Stew's party. Kudos!
Ya, it was a little tough at Stew's party. Those cream sodas looked good.
Congrats!!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
When I saw "chip" I thought of chips, which makes me want more chips, and I was wondering what that "chip" had to do with soda.
But congrats on your "sobriety"! :D
That's awesome! I try to stop with the sodas and I do pretty good for a week or too and then, like Dara, i stress consume voltage mountain dew :)
Keep it up! :)
Man! You've got will power! I saw you decline those sodas at Stew's party. Kudos!
Ya, it was a little tough at Stew's party. Those cream sodas looked good.
Congrats!!!!
Post a Comment