Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Liberation of a Literary Genius


Aaaaargh, matey!! Ye, it be true. I went into the basement where "X" marks the spot, and dug up hordes of booty and treasure. To my surprise and delight, I was able to find all parcels from Book 1 Part 1 to Book 9 Part 21. I also found dozen's of CD's with accompanying parchments to peruse. Alas, where am I to start? I decided to start with PNH - Mountain Boy. I inserted the CD and found that there were 20 songs, but none of them had tags. I imported it into iTunes, and after, took the disk out to add my own tags. Sadly, the CD only had 13 out of the 20 displayed. Are the other 7 songs bonus or "hidden" tracks? Also, I'm wondering if it is possible to get the lyrics for each of those songs? Or, do ye want me to walk thar plank first?

The Booty!

Organzing the booty...

Organizing the CD's (or are they skeet shooting disks????)


Arrrgh, I have much catching up to do, mateys!!!

4 comments:

Trillium said...

It makes me smile.

Katscratchme said...

Makes me wonder what I did with my copies... I think I tried putting them in binders at one point.

Zaphod said...

Well, Crusty Chris, I guess ye will have to actually play the CDs the way they was made. THat's why ye canna "rip" me music, me hearty. Ye canna pirate a pirate. YO HO!

Rebecca's Oasis said...

i wish i still had the booty... the first batches were destroyed in the house fire... :(