Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Exploding Rotten Plum

I brought a plum with me to work today for a good afternoon snack. It was plump and squishy. I thought that it might be borderline rotten. So, I got the plum out, and sunk my teeth into, and the unthinkable occurred. It exploded. Juice and guts went flying everywhere. It went on my shirt, my pants, and all over my desk. Luckily it didn't get on my work computer. I went to my bag of plums and this is what I found:



Do you see that ooze? It's getting ready to blow up on it's own. A slow plum grenade.

I took another plum and cut it in half. Look what I found:



Unfortunately, some of it made it into my mouth, and I swallowed some of it. It wasn't too long until my stomach started to rumble. I started to wonder if you could get sick from rotten plums. I am still waiting to find out if I get a case of exploding diarrhea...

5 comments:

Trillium said...

YIKES!! EVIL PLUMS!!!

Katscratchme said...

Well... maybe it'll be like you had like... 20 prunes. All at the same time. Yeah.

Rebecca's Oasis said...

that is nasty!!!! :)

you will probably have an interesting evening - you might want to warn Tammy :)

Anonymous said...

WHOA! Halloween early!

Bleh...Did you leave them in the car or something??

Chris said...

They were just in the fridge.