Saturday, January 10, 2009

Weigh in

Hi all,

I just wanted to share my weigh in details with the crew. I did it in three tiers:

198 - w/clothes and shoes
195 - w/clothes
193 - g's only

Since we originally weighed in with clothes, my weigh in is 195. My original weight was 200.5, so that would be (5/200.5) * 100 = 2.49% body fat lost.

Isn't it crazy how much clothes way? 3 lbs for shoes? What the heck?

Here is also a breakdown of my schedule thus far:

December 31 - LAU (S) (Weight: 200.5)
January 1 - LAU (S)
January 2 - LAU (S)
January 3 - LAU (S)
January 4 - LAU (S)
January 5 - P90X Fit test (NS) (Weight: 194)
January 6 - P90X - Chest & Back, Ab Ripper X (S)
January 7 - P90X - Plyometrics (NS)
January 8 - Power 90 - Sweat! Circuit 1-2 and Ab Ripper 100 (NS)
January 9 - LAU (S)
January 10 - Power 90 - Sculpt! Circuit 1 -2 (S) (Weight: 195)

LAU - Life As Usual (eating and drinking whatever I want; and, no exercise)
S - Soda
NS - No Soda

For the soda, on Tuesday Jan. 6, we went out to Wingers for dinner, and I ordered the Buffalo Wings, so I had to get a Coke for that. On Friday, January 9, I drank one can of Dr. Pepper at home with home made quesadillas cooked in Light Olive Oil. On Saturday, January 10, we went to B.K., and I got a small coke, and only refilled once, but didn't drink it all. The thing about soda is that I won't completely cut it out, but I don't drink it at work, and I am only drinking what I have left in my house. I haven't bought anything new. All I have left at home is one Dr. Pepper, and a few 6-packs of A&W Root Beer, but that is mainly Tam's drink. And, then I have about 3 6-packs of V8 (drinking one right now, mmmh mmmh good), but that really isn't soda.

Not too bad for my first real week. It looks like I got rid of the weight from the Holidays, since I usually hover right around 195. I guess it will work out, since we are going to weigh back in on April 4 at Jen's house. That's still right around 90 days. My goal is to do Power 90 at least for a few weeks before I give P90X another shot. Power 90 is definitely more doable than the P90X monstrosity.

Well, I better wrap this up. I know how painful it is to read long blogs. The End.

4 comments:

Trillium said...

Keeping track of your intake is one of the best strategies for losing weight. So, keep it up! They say that people who do so lose more weight than those who merely try to remember what they've eaten. Keeping a journal of your exercise is also self-motivational. Way to go! :D

Anonymous said...

Eat Crap EVERYONE! LET'S PARTY! I am currently eating chocolate covered pistachios with TOFFEE! TOFFEE PEOPLE! I will actually have dieter's remorse after this trip I am sure. I will just blame Becky and Victor...

Katscratchme said...

Holy crap, Chris! We weigh the same!!! Ugh... I feel like such a cow. I shouldn't weigh the same as my older brother.

Chris said...

Take heart, I weighed myself today and I am 193. So, now you weigh more. LOL.