Hi Folks,
My weigh in was: 191 at 9:30 am (jammies)
Body fat lost this week: 195 - 191 = 4 4/195 = 2.05%
Total body fat lost: 200.5 - 191 = 9.5 9.5/200.5 = 4.74%
This was a pretty successful week. If not in total weight/body fat lost, but just the overall exercising routine and watching my diet. I have been going to bed at a decent hour too. I usually try to hit the sack between 9:30 and 10:00 pm, since I will be getting up at 6:00 am to get on the treadmill. It really isn't that hard to get up that early, especially when you are getting 8 hours of sleep.
Here was my schedule for the week:
January 11 Sunday - LAU (S2)
January 12 Monday - Sweat 1-2 (PM) (NS)
January 13 Tuesday - 1 hour cardio (AM), Sculpt 1-2 (PM) (NS)
January 14 Wednesday - 1 hour cardio (AM), Sweat 1-2, Ab Ripper 100 (PM) (NS)
January 15 Thursday - 1 hour cardio (AM), Sculpt 1-2 (PM) (NS)
January 16 Friday - no exercise, but no soda
January 17 - Saturday - TBD
2 sodas on Sunday, but none on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. It actually is getting alot easier. I think my main motivation is to get rid of that 2" fat flab around the center. Sometimes when I am sitting and bending over to tie my shoes, I have a hard time. And sometimes I have some issues with the seat belt. My flexibility is pretty crappy. Although, it is getting better with the Power 90 program.
My overall diet this week was pretty good. I made sandwiches for lunch and had mixed vegetable salads for several dinners this week. YUMMY!
4 comments:
That's awesome! I, sadly, have gained since last weigh-in...sigh...But I am optomistic! I may have to look into that power 90thing.
Way to go! The Knight and I both gained weight while in St. George. :(
Ah, well. Tomorrow is another day (said Scarlet)....
moicing: what puts on mo' fat.
Great job! I maintained this week, after a laps in my diet for a few days. Dave gained, poor guy! (I think it was the Snickerdoodles I made last night for our new church buildings open house.)
Woah - - - two workouts a day?? What are you trying to do? Win? I'm going to have to step it up a notch I think . . .
Post a Comment