Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Mid week

Here is my mid week workout. As you can see, I am losing a little bit of steam. It is getting harder to want to do stuff. So far, I have only worked out once, and that was today.

January 17, Saturday - none (NS)
January 18, Sunday - none (S - can or two Root Beer; Root Beer floats)
January 19, Monday - none (NS)
January 20, Tuesday - Sweat 1-2, Ab Ripper 100 (S - sip or two)

The last time I worked out was on Thursday, January 15. That is a 4 day gap of no exercise. On top of that, I ate a bunch of chocolate while playing Mafia Wars on Facebook last night. Although, I am still doing pretty good on soda. The soda that I have drank has only been Root Beer, so that means no caffeine. Usually, I have no soda at all. Tonight, I just had a sip or two of Tammy's. No big deal. On Monday, we went out to lunch at TGIF's, and Tammy was surprised that I ordered water for my meal. She said that was the first time EVER that I got water. Actually, I think I have ordered water before that, but who knows.

6 comments:

Trillium said...

Well, the Fates are conspiring against me! On Monday night, I managed to pull a muscle in my left lower back. Now I can hardly move at all without pain. But, I'm not giving up! My diet choices, for the most part, have been healthful! Onward and upward!!!

:D

Katscratchme said...

You should talk to your doctor about getting a muscle relaxant, Mom. I used some about 7 years ago, maybe more. They worked like a charm, plus EVERYTHING was funny. Bonus!

Jen said...

Keep going! I had a dream last night that you got soooo skinny you had arms that looked like an 8 year old girl's arms. LOL Dave had also lost a bunch of weight in my dream and had to keep his pants up with a rope. LOL

KAT - I want some!

Anonymous said...

Jen, it sounds like you have already had some! I keep having dreams that I have long hair...hmm...and two people independantly told me that they like me with short hair...what to do? Inspite of my swearing off dieting, I am still doing it. Blog to come...

Anonymous said...

I think you are doing too much, Chris. Even if you just worked out 20 minutes a day doing something like yoga you would lose weight. Don't over do it!

Chris said...

exadul - what happens when you exercise to much. you exadul yourself.