Thursday, November 6, 2008

Jakers

I appreciated all of your comments on my last blog, but Jacob really isn't agressive, and he doesn't watch TV, and I don't really play games, at least not WOW. If I do play games, it is usually when they are asleep. It's more like he only says those things when he doesn't get his way, and then spends time in his room until he can say nice words, which results in "I'm sorry" and hugs. Other than that, he is a really good kid. Sorry if I made it sound like he is a monster like Joshua. "Watch out for the cane!!!!"

3 comments:

Jen said...

I think people worry about kids too much. When kids don't act properly they are labeled as "troubled" or "ADHD" or have "issues." I think they are just trying to playing a game (that being Life) where no one explained the rules . . . Then when they don't play by the rules everyone jumps all over their case. Or, when they play by the rules that they were "taught" (either by example or verbally) then the rules change. Kids are kids. Cut them a little slack. . .

Anonymous said...

Um....that hurt.

Chris said...

I'm kidding Dara, you are a good mother.