Thursday, June 25, 2009

Electrasol

I don't know how many of you have a dishwasher. We have one, and while it is a nice luxory, sometimes it seems to be a poor luxory. The dishes rarely come out clean, and more often than not, there is this nasty film on the inside and outsides of glasses. I "googled it", as every good man would do, and found a couple of remedies for dish washer blues, but to no avail. I then thought that I would just have to buy a new dish washer.

Then we discovered Electrasol...

Electrasol is an individually packaged dish washing solution. One size fits all. But don't let this little package disuade you, my friend. This little package is infested with tornado and typhoon-like attributes. All of your dishes will come out of your dish washer nicer and cleaner than when you purchased them from the store! Now, my piece-o-crap dish washer is a miracle-worker dish washer.

So, if you are experiencing dish washer blues, go get yerself some Electrasol. You will thank me later.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Ama-za-zing!

triest - triest it, and you will be amazed.

Chris said...

Let me just say, "THANKS A BUNCH!"

Zaphod said...

The real man solution to this problem is paper plates and plastic dinnerware. Come on! Get with it!

Anonymous said...

Ah...some day I will have a dishwasher...some day very, very, very soon...

Zaphod said...

By the way, a "luxory" is a worthless piece of junk that you don't need and really don't want that is only available in northern Egypt, just outside of the New Winter Palace Hotel. I know because I have several of these luxories on display in my family room.