Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! She is SOOOO beautiful! Congratulations, guys!
very cute! I am so excited for you. I had to tell everyone at work that I was an auntie again!
Yay! Can't wait to see her in person!
Welcome to the world, Baby Girl! (Is she still going to be Caitlyn?)We thought we might make it up there before Friday, but things are a bit complicated down here, so, not sure if tomorrow will work or not. Maybe Saturday....
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! She is SOOOO beautiful! Congratulations, guys!
very cute! I am so excited for you. I had to tell everyone at work that I was an auntie again!
Yay! Can't wait to see her in person!
Welcome to the world, Baby Girl! (Is she still going to be Caitlyn?)
We thought we might make it up there before Friday, but things are a bit complicated down here, so, not sure if tomorrow will work or not. Maybe Saturday....
Post a Comment