Salt Lake (Murray or Sandy or that area) ???
That would be Chris' new apartment right before he got married. Where I helped myself to some chocolate milk and a full night of Metal Gear Solid with all the cheat codes. Game, set, match!!
Right, and Right. It was our apartment in Murray, UT. And, it was on the day we got married, on August 6, 1999.I actually forgot that you were playing Metal Gear Solid, though. Gamage on!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Salt Lake (Murray or Sandy or that area) ???
That would be Chris' new apartment right before he got married. Where I helped myself to some chocolate milk and a full night of Metal Gear Solid with all the cheat codes. Game, set, match!!
Right, and Right. It was our apartment in Murray, UT. And, it was on the day we got married, on August 6, 1999.
I actually forgot that you were playing Metal Gear Solid, though. Gamage on!
Post a Comment