While I was on my mission, any time I went to a public restroom with a toilet, there would be foot prints on the toilet seat. LOL!!
Yum...I had a friend who was in China for six months, and she said she eventually got used to squating. It's supposedly the "natural" way to poo...easier to push or something...eww...I need to go take a shower.
The public bathrooms in Mexico were in the middle of the jungle. Footprints were everywhere.
sad thing... I work in Calabasas, CA and I discover shoe prints on the toilet seats in the restrooms... not sure what that is all about
Post a Comment
4 comments:
While I was on my mission, any time I went to a public restroom with a toilet, there would be foot prints on the toilet seat. LOL!!
Yum...I had a friend who was in China for six months, and she said she eventually got used to squating. It's supposedly the "natural" way to poo...easier to push or something...eww...I need to go take a shower.
The public bathrooms in Mexico were in the middle of the jungle. Footprints were everywhere.
sad thing... I work in Calabasas,
CA and I discover shoe prints on the toilet seats in the restrooms... not sure what that is all about
Post a Comment