Friday, November 6, 2009

Ode to eternity

What care I for this
mortal coil,
where treasures are yet
so frail,
for it is you that is my
life blood,
the wine to my holy grail
and if I see the
judgement day,
when the gods fill the air
with dust,
I'll happily choke on your memory,
as my kingdom turns to rust.

7 comments:

Zaphod said...

Hmmm. Reminds me of a story I wrote once.

My name is Ozymanius, King of Kings, look on my works, ye mighty, and despair! (I did not write this, however; I am not old enough)

Trillium said...

Hey Zaphod--you left out the d.

Trillium said...

By the way, Chris, this Blog is lost in cyberspace and is not registering on my blog list. Just like MY latest blog is lost in cyberspace, and so is Becky's. Can you figure out how to contact the folks at blogger.com and tell them about this problem?

Jen said...

Niiiiiiiiice.

exichum: an ex-friend

Chris said...

I don't know what the problem is with the blogs. Tammy's has been lost in cyberspace for quite some time now. I thought it might have been because she used a custom template, but it appears it is much more than this.

Rebecca's Oasis said...

that made me laugh!

repulase: need i say more?

Anonymous said...

Did you write that?? That is so cool...