Sunday, July 26, 2009

Find the Hidden Code

5 comments:

Katscratchme said...

Um... huh?

Is this computer geek stuff or what?

Oh, I can just hear Chris chuckling now.

Zaphod said...

The hidden code is derived from the initial letter of each of the places pictured and all of the pictures together spell out: "Hi there. I am the hidden code. Ain't I fine." In addition, there is the really hidden code, which is derived by taking the first letter of the name of the first picture, the second letter of the name of the second picture, the third letter of the name of the third picture, and so on. This spells out "Ek.lknfsglvlkiujwejygb,.mjsd/ojlihlkwuerb.mjbs.dpo" which translated from Sanscrit means.....
means.....
means....
.....
.....
.....
....
"Hi there. I am the hidden code. Ain't I fine."

Trillium said...

What this REALLY is, is Chris' short list of some of the "1000 Places to See Before You Die," which includes several of the "wonders of the world." Of the about 14 places, I have personally been to about 6 of them. Otherwise, it might be an indication of Chris' need to go on vacation: REALLY, REALLY, REALLY BADLY NEEDS A VACATION!

Anonymous said...

Beats me. It made me tired.

Rebecca's Oasis said...

Well, I am not certain if there was a code. I did see that each picture had an elongated triangle(s) in different directions... :)

That's all I could see.