OK, we all know that Jenny won the Family Biggest Loser Contest, but guess what, I found out today that I won the Biggest Loser Contest at my work. We had 20+ employees that participated, and I won!
The contest started on 1/31/2009, and my weigh in was 201.5, and the final weigh in yesterday was 183.0. So, a total of 18.5 pounds was lost (or 9.18%). The grand prize was a $100 gift card to Sports Authority.
SO, from Jenny's weigh in on Saturday at 188, I lost another 5 lbs. How did I do it, you ask? MAGIC! The day before, I weighed myself at 4:00 pm, and I was 189.5, and then I weighed in at 12:00 noon the next day, and I was 183. I lost 6.5 lbs in less than one day! SWEET!
Now, what am I going to buy myself for $100.00? More than what Jenny will buy for $40.00. BUhahahaha!!!
5 comments:
And guess what, the night before for dinner I had tri-tip steak. So, how did I lose all that weight?!?!?! Can you guess?
XLAX MIDOL & BULEMIA!!
and LOTS and LOTS of water. LOL! Please don't tell me you actually ate a box of ex-lax...
I was thinking you did that weird pill that evacuates your intestinal tract and makes your poop weird.
Uh-oh! if your "magic" came from Jen's formula! Did you know that resorting to those tactics on a continuing basis is typical of people with an eating disorder? The problem with such "weight loss" is that the weight lost quickly comes back with a vengeance.
Post a Comment